Nairapp

LinkShare

LinkShare_468x60v1

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Personal Commitment!

After my last Training, I have plan to improve my productivity at work/home through a concious effort by improving the following:


1. Be true to who I am. Stop trying to please other people or be someone else.

2. Quit complaining. Don’t be like the howling dog, always howling and never doing anything. Stop complaining about my problems and work on them instead.

3. Be actively proactive. Stop waiting for others around me to prompt me to do something before taking active steps.

4. Rather than think “what if”, think “next time”. Stop thinking about stuffs I can’t change or unhappy things because they can be demoralizing. Instead I will focus on the things I can action upon. That’s the most constructive thing I can do in any situation.

5. Focus on WHAT vs. How. Focus on WHAT I want first, before I think about HOW to do it. Anything is possible, as long as I set my mind, heart and soul to it.

6. Create my own opportunities. I can wait for opportunities to drop in life. Or, I can either go out there to create my own opportunities. The latter is definite and much more empowering.

7. Live more consciously each day. Stop sleepwalking through life. My life is something to be experienced, not coasted through.

8. Be committed to my growth. In the Map of Consciousness, there are 17 levels of consciousness – from Shame to Enlightenment. The higher level of consciousness you are in, the richer your life experience. Achieving higher consciousness comes from your commitment to growth.

9. Knowing my inner self. This means knowing who I am and what I represent. Be clear of my personal identity.

10. Live every day on a fresh new start Never to be held back by what happened yesterday, the day before, the week before, the year before, and so on. I hope this will be usefull for someone also?

Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: