Nairapp

LinkShare

LinkShare_468x60v1

Saturday, January 2, 2016

PRAYER FOR STARTING YEAR 2016


Over the years, it has become a norm for many people to go to church for the watch night service in order to pray their way into the new year for protection and guidance by the lord Christ Jesus. 
Many that are once in a year church goers are not left out, all in the name that the New Year must meet me in the church, praying for breakthrough in the coming year.
In as much as it’s a good idea to go to church for the cross over service, it’s not good enough to leave the church and forget about praying personally on your own. 
Prayer is a personal communication between you and God, it’s asking for something with intense yearning. Prayer is a place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made.
So, as we pray this year, heaven will open upon us and make a way for us where it seems to be no way in Jesus name.
All you need to do is to pray, believe and then see it happing through Christ Jesus.
You will succeed in Jesus name.

BELOW ARE THE LISTS OF PRAYER POINTS FOR THIS YEAR.
PERSONAL PRAYERS!

  1. Before you start praying why not worship and praise God for a few minutes for what He has done for you and your household last year, for what He’s currently doing and for what He will do for you this year 2016.
  2. Father Lord, help my faith to grow in you this year in Jesus name.
  3. Father Lord, I refuse to be sick this year in the mighty name of Jesus, I cover myself and household with the blood of Jesus.
  4. Heavenly father, help me to be more responsible in studying and meditating on your word for my personal growth in you this year in Jesus name.
  5. Anything I lay my hands on this year shall be fruitful and multiply in Christ Jesus.
  6. I will not fail God in the place of my responsibilities and services to Him this year in Jesus name.
  7. In this year 2016, I shall not die in Jesus mighty name. 
  8. In this year 2016, I will not be a victim of any bad incidence in Jesus name (The Lord will protect my going out and coming in, in Jesus mighty name).
  9. Father Lord, all my goals for this year 2016 shall be achieved in Jesus mighty name, nothing missing nothing broken in Jesus name. 
  10. Father Lord, make me a blessing this year that I might affect people’s life positively in Jesus mighty name. (As many that you have assigned to be a blessing unto me from North, south, east and west will locate and bless me in Jesus name).
FOR THE FAMILY

  1. Lord I cover all my family members with the blood of Jesus, I commit them into your able hands protect and preserve them from any evil this year in Jesus name. 
  2. Heavenly father, I pray that you bless each and every member of my family with great wisdom, knowledge and understanding that they may be part of our family unity in Jesus name.
  3. For those who do not have strong faith in you, open their eyes that they might know you as the Lord God Almighty in Jesus name.
  4. We will not lose anyone in this family due to sickness, strange diseases, violence, accident or anything, this year 2016 in Jesus mighty name.
  5. Father Lord help us all to love one another daily in Jesus mighty name.

BUSINESS / JOB

  1. Heavenly father, make my business and job to flourish this year 2016 in Jesus name.
  2. Father Lord, I command every spirit of failure at the point of breakthrough on my job and business to die in Jesus name.
  3. I command the power and the anointing to the get the job done to fall on me in Jesus precious name.
  4. Heavenly father, roll away every limitation and barrier on my business and job this year in Jesus mighty name.
  5. I receive the power to overcome and to excel among my contemporaries this year in Jesus name.
  6. I refuse to do a profitless work this year in Jesus name.
  7. I paralyze all satanic transactions and contracts on my business and job this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
  8. Heavenly father, I rebuke every devourer in my job and business this year in Jesus name.
  9. In the mighty name of Jesus I send back to the sender, every arrow of spiritual deposit and advance payment on my job and business.
  10. Father Lord, help me to be diligent and faithful in all I do this year in Jesus mighty name.
OTHERS

  1. Father Lord, heal our land and bring peace to us in Nigeria and the world at large in Jesus name.
  2. Bring an end to insurgencies in Nigeria and the world at large in Jesus mighty name. 
  3. Heaven father, restore the lost glory of this Nation Nigeria in Jesus name.
  4. Heavenly father, touch and direct our Leaders in Nigeria (Religious, Economic and Political leaders) to make good laws and stand by them in Jesus name.
  5. Preserve our nation from any natural disaster (Fire, Floods, earthquakes and outbreak of diseases) this year in Jesus name. 

As you have prayed for yourself, why not try to spare a few moments of your time to stand in the gap for someone in need of your prayers right now? The lord will bless you as you do so in Jesus name.

Remember, we will do all we can to make our life and nation better if Jesus tarries.

Bakare Oluwaseun
@papabaks
www.papabaks.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/papasdailydevotionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: