Nairapp

LinkShare

LinkShare_468x60v1

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tunji Balogun (TeeBillz323) Vs Tiwa Salvage, Family Rant!



We woke up very early this morning Thursday 28th April, 2016, a day after Tiwa Salvage lunched her new single (If I Start To Talk), and saw series of rants from Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz, accusing his wife (Tiwa Salvage) of extramarital affairs in his Instagram page.

He started with Old picture of Tiwa slavage saying that "This was you when i met you with 100% insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that's got talent and u told him i wasn't interested"

 


Minutes after, he posted another picture saying " I hope the fuc***g in Tiwa savage brand brings you peace, I used my money, soul and everything I had for you and everyone knows i hustled hard with passion for you to get to where you at today. You will never find peace with your career"



I think someone need to tell Oga Tunji that he doesn't have to blow hid own trumpet about EPPing someone.

He even went as far as accusing her of sleeping with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and 2face. I think this is like opening a can of worm...

















I hope TeeBillz will not come out later to tell us that his Instagram account was hijack, because some hours after the post all the pictures and messages was deleted from his account.

Waiting to hear 2face, Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa Salvage Mum and Mr Balogun Snr side of the story.

And we hope Teebillz doesn't commit suicide real life!


The question is, what could have gone wrong with this beautiful couple? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: