Nairapp

LinkShare

LinkShare_468x60v1

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Recovering Muamba had 'brief chat' with His manager Coyle

Muamba's condition is gradually improving say's his coach, it was confirmed that he was breathing without a ventilator and able to respond to questions appropriately.


"I've been into see him myself, as have his close family members, and had a conversation, a few words exchanged, that will remain private, which is a great sign," he told reporters. "But I must stress it's still very early in the process, the doctors have stressed that point. Fabrice still has a long way to go but it is encouraging signs. "I've spoken to Shauna his partner and his dad Marcel about it and where we all were on Saturday night certainly at this stage I would never have expected the improvement that's come. With this i can say things are really improving with Muamba F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: