Nairapp

LinkShare

LinkShare_468x60v1

Friday, June 5, 2015

Meet the Woman with the World Biggest Hips.

Staying active: The mother of four says she doesn't need to diet, but she does exercise

Mike Ruffinelli, 39, from Los Angeles, holds the world records for having the biggest hips and bottom.

The mom of four disclosed that, men like an 'hourglass shape', and her waist is proportionally smaller than her hips. 

Ruffinelli lived in a city where figures are slim and liposuction is routine.

Her hips and bottom measure a staggering 8ft around, earning her the record for having the largest hips in the world, despite being 5' 4" and weighing 420lbs, Mikel insists that she is completely healthy and says she sees no reason to slim down or shape up.

Supersized:  Mikel Ruffinelli is the owner of the world's largest hips, which measure 8ft around

Happy hubby: The record holder's husband, Reggie (right), jokes that he has 'a license to work with heavy equipment'

'I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,' she says in a clip from the show. 'I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes.'

Though she won't adjust her eating habits, Mikel adds that she does, in fact, exercise, and maintains a 40" waist - which is proportionally smaller than her 99" hips
.
One of her children, however, tells a different story of her mom's health. Her daughter Destynee says that Mikel's life isn't easy because of her oversized figure.

'I don't mind following her footsteps, but I don't really want to because I see how her struggle is,' says Destynee. 'If she stands up for a certain amount of time, she starts to hurt. And it kind of hurts me to see her struggle.'

Mikel also admits that she experiences obstacles in everyday life. She finds it challenging to use the shower, which she has to gingerly step into over the side of the tub while turning her body to fit through the glass door's opening. She can only close the door if she is turned the right way.

She regularly faces negative attention as well, noting that she often sees others whisper, point, and laugh when they see her. People even take photos and record video of her on their phones.

But, she insists, not all of the reactions are critical. Rather, men she encounters seem to prefer her record-breaking size.

'Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure,' she says. 'I think it's very feminine to have curves. It makes us womanly, it makes us beautiful. I rather be this size and happy, with me loving me, than to be skinny, that size, and be unhappy.'

Her husband, Reggie, agrees. He adds with a wink: 'I tell people all the time: I have a license to work with heavy equipment.'

Ignoring nasty people: She also admits that, while her husband likes her behind, strangers sometimes point, laugh, and take pictures of her

Head-turning tush: Mikel says she adores her prize-winning posterior - even it it does cause her some issues

Her Daughter, known online as Lil' Cheeks, has joined her mother in the Video business.

Family business: Her daughter, known online as Lil' Cheeks, has joined her mother in the video business







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here: